Florida has finally joined the list of the lucky states legally allowed to wager on sports. Thanks to the renewed and exploding interest in sports betting, many big names are developing their sportsbook betting sites. Caesars Sportsbooks is one of those big names, and here is a detailed review letting readers know why we think they are worth a try.
Caesars Sportsbook Florida Review
If you live in Florida and are excited to finally be allowed to legally wager on all of your favorite sports teams and events, you are probably looking for an excellent sportsbook to bet with. That is why we took the time to do our homework and take a deep dive into some of the biggest Florida sports betting sites available today.
This article will look specifically at the Caesars Sportsbook website and mobile app to give you all the information you need to decide on whether this site is right for you.
Here we will give you insight into the promotions and bonuses this company offers, along with the types of bets and markets available daily. We also looked into the services available and the rewards programs they provide.
If you are interested in signing up for a Caesars Sportsbook account, you must read this article before making any final decision.
Caesars Sportsbook bonuses and promotions in FL
Caesars Sportsbook is well known and appreciated for its frequent bonuses and promotions offered by the site daily. Some of the deals provided by the site are similar to those you see with most other sports betting sites. However, others are unique to Caesars Sportsbook. Some of these distinctive promotions are listed below.
- Caesar’s profit boost-This offer gives players cashback on specific games they wager on.
- Walk-off winnings– This bonus gives bettors that wager on a baseball game $10 for every walk-off during that game.
- Caesar likes hits-If you place a wager on a baseball game, you will get $10 for every hit during that particular game.
- Profit for the people-This is where Ceasar chooses a specific game and will boost the profits of that game by 50%.
Other types of promotions and bonuses offered by Caesars Sportsbook include:
- Sign-on bonus– The sign-on bonus is one of the highest we have ever seen. Each new player will receive up to $5000 risk-free betting.
- Deposit match- With Specific deals or promo codes, Caesars will match your deposit up to $500.
- Free play bonus– Bettors are given one free game to wager on up to $10.
Caesars Sportsbook and app/mobile
The Caesars Sportsbook website is easy to navigate and offers customers a simple and effective way to place all of their bets. The color scheme is simple and not overbearing, using gold tones to highlight all features and options.
You can easily choose which sports you are interested in wagering on by clicking the icon at the top of the page. From there, you are taken to a sports specific page with a quick layout offering options for betting, schedule reviews, live bets, and future bets.
Caesars Sportsbook App
The Caesars Sportsbook App is similar to the website with an easy-to-use interface and simple scrolling options to sore throughout the site and quickly place wagers, locate promotions, or access banking options.
Caesars Sportsbook rewards program Florida
Caesars offers their customers a great rewards program that is truly unique in the sports betting world. It is based on a six-tier system, and you move up in rank with the more money you spend betting, shopping, dining, or on hotel stays.
The higher up the ladder you go, the more benefits and promotions you can take advantage of.
While earning yourself higher ranks, you are also earning rewards credit. You can exchange their credits for free bets, sports tickets, and more.
Banking Methods for Caesars Sportsbooks Florida
Depositing money into your account and then withdrawing your winnings should never be a hassle. Caesars Sportsbooks have recognized this statement and have made banking transactions reasonably simple and smooth.
They offer an array of banking options for both depositing and withdrawing your funds, no matter which forms you prefer.
Depositing money into your sports betting account is quick and easy to do. Once your account is set up and your banking information has been verified, funds are usually applied within moments of the transfer request.
- Cash Deposits– Visit a local Ceasar retail center and quickly deposit cash into your sports betting account.
- Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card- Fund your Caesars Sportsbook pre-paid card and then use it to fund your sports betting account.
- PayPal e-wallet- You can fund your sportsbook account with your safe and secure PayPal account.
- Credit/Debit Card- Place your credit or debit card information onto your account and use it to fund your sports betting wagers.
- Online banking– In the banking information section of your sportsbook account, add your checking or savings account information to pull funds straight from your bank directly.
Withdrawing your winnings will take a little longer than deposits, which is valid for all sportsbook accounts. Luckily, Caesars offers a fairly quick turnaround time, and you can usually access your funds within 48-hours.
- PayNearMe– Sign up for an account and provide your banking information, from there, they will fund your bank account once the money has cleared through them.
- PayPal- This is another 3rd party banking option. Once Caesars releases your money into your PayPal account, your funds will be available to move wherever you want.
- ACH/e-check- This process will send funds straight to your bank accounts once the money is available.
- Casino cash cage- Any Caesars retail location can pull up your online sports betting account and fund your winnings in cash.
Betting markets/sports offering for Caesars Sportsbook in Florida
There are endless bets taking place through the Caesars Sportsbook site daily. They offer over 25 sports betting markets you can wager on at any given time. Some of the more popular sports and events include:
- Rugby League
- Auto Racing
Many of the bets offered through this company are exciting and have more than fair odds. There is an array of betting lines and live bets going on during many games and popular sporting events.
Types of bets available for Caesars Sportsbook in Florida
It is always important to only wager on betting options you are comfortable with. However, getting yourself familiar with multiple types of betting is going to help increase your chances of earning a lot more money throughout different events.
Here is a list of the more popular betting options.
- Future bets: Place a wager on a game that is still a ways away. A good example is super bowl betting during the pre-season and in-season football games.
- Live-betting: Live betting is exciting because you place your bets on games that are taking place in real-time.
- Odds boost: An odds boost where a bettor’s odds are favored in their direction, giving you a chance to win more money.
- Point spread: A point spread is where you wager a bet on a margin of victory. Choosing which team will win by how much or lose by how much.
- Moneyline: This is betting on which team you think will win a game without the point spread option. It is the easiest bet to place.
- Over-Unders: With the Over-Under bet, a bookie will pre-determine the total number of points scored during the game. You bet whether you think the outcome will be over or under that number.
- Parlays: Parlay betting is when you place a group of bets on one game or multiple games. It would be best if you won every bet in order to win a parlay.
- Prop bets: A prop bet is usually regarding a specific player and is wagering on something that has absolutely nothing to do with the results of the game.
FAQ’s About Caesars Sportsbook Florida
Are you looking for quick answers to your simple questions? Here are a few frequently asked questions regarding Caesars Sportsbook.
Is it illegal to bet with Caesars Sportsbook in Florida?
Florida has recently legalized sports betting. As a result, Caesar Sportsbook has been certified and licensed to participate with Florida bettors, making it legal to wager online.
How much Does it cost to get a Caesars Sportsbook account in Florida?
Signing up for a Caesars Sportsbook account is free to every customer. In fact, this company offers some huge sign-on bonuses giving you incentives to create an account.
Is there live betting on Caesars Sportsbook sites in Florida?
Yes. You can place live bets through the Caesars Sportsbook website and mobile app. You can also access live games and a play-by-play scrolling text feed for each game.
Can you safely wager on Caesars Sports betting site?
Caesars Sportsbook is very safe to bet on. They offer excellent services and follow all of the laws pertaining to gambling and online betting. In addition, they have top-of-the-line technology providing their customers with security services.
Where can you find Caesars promotional codes and deals?
The best place to find current deals for Caesars Sportsbook is by looking directly at their website or app. A tab at the bottom of their page takes your right to all of their offers for that day.